Wednesday, December 29, 2010

It's Not What I Want But It Works

I did not want to buy my son a psp or nintendo just like some parents , who believe that these are things that get their children 'addicted' and refuse to do other work. But after the disastrous outing, I thought I seriously need to get something to occupy my son when we are out and he could not wait. A nintendo was my last resort.... otherwise I think I will go crazy each time I have to take him out.

Well, it does prove that it works! Now we could have a good meal outside, and I could eat slowly..since he can play his game after he has finished his food.

The nintendo also serves as a reward for any good behaviour. So I guess it is money worth. One thing I did remind him is that Nintendo is mainly for 'taking out to play'. I don't want him to spend too much time playing games since he already has more than an hour computer time everyday.

So nowadays, 'NEVER LEAVE HOME WITHOUT IT ( the Nintendo)' when I have to take Son out.

No comments:

Post a Comment