Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Surprise Surprise

I was outside son's school waiting for him to come out. He came out with another boy in the play group. I think he is only about two and Teacher Esther was holding his hand. I was very surprised to see that Son was actually looking at the little boy and was I think trying to hold his hand. He has never been so interested in other people before. He usually stands , sometimes too close , besides a person because he is interested in the object he is holding, like handphone or electronic games.
It is good to see him getting interested in people. It is a good start to a better social and communication skill .
I gave him a thumbs up and encourage him to be more friendly with his friends and try his best to help the younger kids in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment