Thursday, February 10, 2011

Unexpected Incidence

Oh My God! This is the worse news and most unexpected one .. I was taken aback by a parent when she asked me if my son was PH. Immediately, I asked her what had happened. She told me that my son had kissed two girls in his class!! One on the cheek and one on the lips! I called the sno to confirm even though I know he must be the 'culprit'. Luckily , i know the parents beforehand, and they were very understanding when I told them his condition. But I was quite angry that the teacher did not inform me of the case , which I thought was quite serious.

Dismissal time, I asked him why did he do that. He said it is because he L O V E S his friends. Oh dear! should I rejoice that he finally begins to like friends, or be angry that he has done something seriously wrong? I really don't know whether to laugh or cry.. but now I have to start 'brainwashing' him another fact : hugs and kisses are only for family members , we show that we like a friend by helping and showing care.

Mummy Tape Recording has new input.

Phew! What's next?

My son and I will be VERY FAMOUS in school very soon!!!


Updated : he was fine the next week but hug one of the girls again the week after. I was so embarrassed when I had to apologise to the mother. I feel sorry for the girl too. She is a very quiet and shy girl, maybe that's why son likes her?!

Updated 2 : So far so good. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment