Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Here Comes The Challenge

I knew it ! I hope there are miracles but I know 'bad news' are inevitable.

Anyway, these are expected behaviours :

(1) touching the projector and screen and teachers' laptop.... ( That's just him! It's hard to change his curiosity over electronic gadgets)

(2) does not seem to be engaged ( okay... he knows so much already.... how can he pay attention to things that are too easy and uninteresting... talk about physics, maybe he will be sitting straight up and be ready to discuss all types of questions! Ha Ha)

(3) shouting in the hall when the waiting time is too long ( who can stand long boring talks anyway.. all students don't, just that they bear with it while my Son 'VOICE' it out.. just like the little boy in the story 'The Emperor's New Clothes' Hee Hee)

(4) refuses to do work that needs a lot of writing, crush MT worksheets and throw them away.

I have a feeling I will have a lot more white hair . The time period from 12.30 pm to 6pm is an agony. I am always on tenterhooks , fearing the phone call from the sno from school!

I have to be prepared for more..

but at least I should be thankful that he enjoys going to school ( quite surprisingly).. everyday when i ask him how is school, the answer is still 'GOOD'.

1 comment:

  1. i truly understand how u felt...i'm in the same situation too...always had my handphone next to me...in case the school called me...and lately im getting more and more white hair...anyway, we are doing our best for our sons...hoping one day, he can be normal like other kids in school...

    ReplyDelete