Wednesday, March 30, 2011

How To Improve Your Balancing Skill

How to improve your balancing skill?....... By walking on the long table in the school canteen !!!

That's my 'clever' boy's 'trick' again.

SHOCKING... but then not surprising too.... because he is just so 'unpredictable' and always 'giving us surprises now and then' ( quote from his dear form teacher).

I suspected that it was due to the daily 'balancing' practice that I was doing with him in the exercise area in the neighbourhood. The occupational therapist says that he lacks balance, so I got him to practice on the balance beam. But obviously he has overdone it, and he did it , too, on the table!

True enough, nobody can understand their kids more than the mums themselves... he told me that he was practicing his balancing skill.

Can't punish him for that, can I? I had to tell him that wasn't the right way and it should not happen again. So, that was the first and also the last time he did it. ( I hope!)

Anyway, he is 'full of surprises'. Something done the second time, won't be a surprise anymore.... so.... there will be more surprises coming! (I hope NOT!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment