Sunday, March 28, 2010

Just For Laugh - Kid's Talk

A Christian came to our house and gave us a pamplet with a heading " Your Ticket To Heaven". I thought it was quite "amusing", sorry ...... I am more towards Buddhism even though I am not a Buddhist yet.



I showed it to Daughter. First she gave me a frown and a puzzled look. When it dawned upon her what it was, she gave me a tilted smile and cheekily told me if she could change the word 'heaven' to 'resort'. Ha Ha ! That's my girl. A typical happy-go-lucky coming-to-thirteen-year-old girl who just loves fun and play!



I showed it to Son. He read the title and gave a puzzled look too. Then , hanging his head low, he used his usual very-Eeyore-tone and muttered, " u...u..m..m....m.... I don't want to go now.. I want to stay at home." I let out another laugh. He's a typical can't-really-understand-joke-yet and no-lie, black means black white means white boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment